Sunday, January 25, 2004

The Beginning

This is just a short introduction to this story to fill some space. Really it's just a test to see if the blog is working and all.

I don't really know where this idea came from. I was just thinking of content for my site The Matthew and the idea just popped into mind. A regularly updated blog that'd be from the perspective of an invisible man.

I must admit that the perspective is not completely fictional, because often times I feel like the world does treat me as invisible. I also admit that a lot of this is taken from a creative license and is from no personal experience whatsoever. The main reason for this blog exististing is pure entertainment. I like writing. I want to entertain people with my writing. But also in the corner of my mind I hope to open up people's minds to the world, and more importantly, the people around them.

I hope that by reading this you not only get a few laughs, cries, and screams (of all types), but also that you, personally, don't let the visible become invisible.

Also, I want to put a BIG THANK YOU! on here for Deanna who thought up the "Footsteps Unaware" part of this title. Thanks :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home