Sunday, January 25, 2004

Where to start...?

hey there... um... yeah... where to start... I guess I should probably tell you who I am... well, I'll go with an alias... The last thing I need is a media circus at my front door.... Charles Vandgerguildenhausen the Fifth... NO... um... Bob Frankfort... Keenan Kylestone... um... geez... I'm horrible at this... Koden Montana!... yes... I know... it sounds like I'm a cowboy ( :-P LOL)... but yeah... I feel adventurous today.

So let's see... um... I'm 19, I live somewhere in Michigan, USA (that's that little mitten on the globe in mid-Northamerica). I live kind of on the outskirts of suburbia... it ain't very urban. Lots of trees, cows, and horses... corn... but really we aren't that far from anything civilized. It's only a 20 minute drive to the nearest mall. So it's kind of like a nice alternative. No traffic. No skyscrapers... cows... okay... not too thrilled about the cows... but its like... peaceful. At least most of the time. But at the same time I'm only like 20 minutes away from the nearest electronics store. So it's pretty rockin'.

Why am I writing this? (I'm asking myself)... Um... to be honest. I dunno. It think it has something to do with the fact I can't see my feet. AND I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING! NO! I'm fit... I just literally can't see my feet. I'm not blind... just I'm like... not apparent? Um... I guess you'd say... er... :-\... invisible?

Hahaha yeah... that's what I said when my parents screamed in horror when I walked in the front door. Don't ask me how it happened, because if I knew I'd be paying some freak scientists a visit... I must have been bitten by a radioactive worm or something or maybe somebody spiked my Pepsi with krypotnite. I seriously don't know how on earth it happened. Maybe I didn't eat enough carrots... or... well yeah you don't believe me so it doesn't matter.

Let's just work on the assumption that maybe I'm some lunatic... humor me here. I'm invisible (man... how would you know? You can't see me)... So just deal with it... Thanks :-)

So where was I? Yes... I walked in after getting home from work and my parents freaked out because they said something was wrong with my face. I took of my ski mask (I was working outside in the freezing cold... I shovel driveways and help plow private roads with my pickup... it has one of those shovel thingies on the front) and looked in the mirror... at that point my dad fell back into his recliner and my mom was screaming like the hordes of hell had been unleashed... what did I see? Nothing but my coat hanging in the air with a hat on top.

What did I do? I broke out laughing hysterically. I told my parents "funny trick" and then asked them how they did it. I figured the "mirror" was a new plasma screen TV and my dad had some of the A/V guys at the university make a funny little movie of me invisible... yeah... that was all farfetched... but of course it was more believable than being invisible... yeah...

Anyways... I gotta go get some smelling salts for my dad again... I'll post more later...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home