Sunday, October 24, 2004

Blue Man Group

So the body paint experiment has been interesting. I decided an ENTIRE covering of the body wasn't need. Just like my legs and arms and feet and neck and face. I look like one of those freaky dudes from the Blue Man Group. I have an American flag bandana over my head and some low profile black sunglasses. I decided the usual stereotypical glasses would be a dead giveaway so I went for narrower. I think my friends will buy into the quarter-life crisis story...yeah...like pre-midlife crisis. Get it? Yeah...good luck there.

Sperk, oh my goodness. You should have seen that calico cats face when my blue face emerged from my room. My mom really cried seeing me again. She missed my face...even if it was now blue. My dad smiled and said the trip to that quote, "weird store with those funky haired punks was well worth it", unquote.

I must admit I'm kind of bummed. I can't run around or anything. Too much sweating will cause it all to come off. I also have to be careful that these glasses don't fall off or they'll be quite a few freaked out people. In general, this is so I can go to church and walk around in lightly populated areas...not normal life...but at least it's some of life back.

I'm thinking of going to see Mia. Though she'll freak with the new look. Oh well. I'll explain to her its a treatment for a horrible skin rash. That'll work! HA!

So being invisible isn't half bad. Now I just look like a European band groupie wanna be. Just need to perfect my PVC pipe playing skills and freaky looks.



I'm the dude in the middle! W00t!!! Don't I look sexy? Erm...no. But hey, at least I'm not a "little green man". Dad got green...*snickers* Sperk ain't calico anymore....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home