Tuesday, October 26, 2004

You've Got Mail!

Okay, I was surprised to see that people were actually reading about my plight. In fact, some believed me! Whoa! I guess anything can be made believable on the Internet. Well yes, fokes, I really AM invisible. On the other hand some stinkin' punk got really cocky and well...ha...I sent him an empty envelope telling him it was my guts...ahahahaha... oh my... that was so funny...sorry... unobservable humanoid humor.


Anyways, I'm going to answer a couple of interesting emails...stupid punks...I'll send Sperk to one of them sometime...hmm...an invisible cat...there is a goal to work for...

>> Ted from Trenton, NJ writes... <<
>> Dude. How could you like, dude, type, dude invisible, like, dude? You said, dude, that like, dude, you could, dude, couldn't put your clothes on or eat well dude. So like, dude, how do you like, dude, see your fingers to like, dude, type on da keyboard, dude? <<

[My Reply: Well Ted Dude...once you've been typing for years you get a hang for it. I don't really look at the keyboard all that much in the first place so not being able to see my hands was an easy hurtle to leap...like dude.]


>> Marie from Nowhere <<
>> Hey, Kaden. Why do you pick on Sperk so much? He's like a really cute little kitty from what I've heard and you just seem to torture him. Shouldn't you be using your invisible powers for good? Not evil? <<

[My Reply: Well Marie...Have you ever considered that maybe Sperk is a wolf in sheep's clothing?! Er... Well you get the point! How do you know Sperk is so innocent? How do you know it's not his fault he's used as the comic relief in my life?! It's all his fault!!! He's an evil cat that is attempting to take over the universe. He's an ALIEN cat. Hence his greenness (DO NOT READ PRIOR POST. I swear. I didn't color him green with body paint)...... now that I'm done with my sarcasm let me explain. Sperk is a cool, but annoying little dude. He just ASKS for me to do things to him. I love him. Honestly, I love him more than I torture him. He like expects me to torture him. How can I resist?]


Okay, that's it for now...eeek... blue body paint on the keyboard! Not to self...gloves. Man I'm going to look like Blue Man genetically fused with Mickey Mouse after I'm done... eek...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home